City of Glass - Kitap/Novel

06:26

Tür: Genç Yetişkin 
Goodreads Puanı: 4.33 (24957 oy)
Çeviri Adı: Camlar Şehri 
Yayınevi: Walker Books
Yayınlanma Yılı: 2009
Sayfa Sayısı: 541

GenreYoung Adult
Goodreads Rating: 4.33 (24957 ratings)
Publisher: Walker Books
Publication Year: 2009
Pages: 541
To save her mother's life, Clary must travel to the City of Glass, the ancestral home of the Shadowhunters - never mind that entering the city without permission is against the Law, and breaking the Law could mean death. To make things worse, she learns that Jace does not want her there, and Simon has been thrown in prison by the Shadowhunters, who are deeply suspicious of a vampire who can withstand sunlight.

As Clary uncovers more about her family's past, she finds an ally in mysterious Shadowhunter Sebastian. With Valentine mustering the full force of his power to destroy all Shadowhunters forever, their only chance to defeat him is to fight alongside their eternal enemies. But can Downworlders and Shadowhunters put aside their hatred to work together? While Jace realizes exactly how much he's willing to risk for Clary, can she harness her newfound powers to help save the Glass City - whatever the cost?

Love is a mortal sin and the secrets of the past prove deadly as Clary and Jace face down Valentine in the third installment of the New York Times bestselling series The Mortal Instruments.
*
“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” 
“And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me.” 
“And I'm suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married...?" His voice tightened. "And meanwhile, I'll die a little bit more every day, watching.” 
“Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane."
"They didn't," Magnus said. "Your wards are down."
"Really?" the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed."
Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you." He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down.” 
*
Heyecan yine eksik olmadı. Karakterlerin çeşitliliği ve onlara hayran oluşumu da göz önüne alırsak yine soluksuz okuduğum kitaplardan biri oldu. Diğer kitaplara nazaran karakterlerimiz bu kitapta daha üzgünlerdi. Dramdan drama koştuk. Moraller bozuktu. Çok keyifli maceradan maceraya sürükleyen, sürprizleri asla kesilmeyen bir kitaptı. Valentine tam bir deli. Ailesinde ben olsam şimdiye hakkı rahmetime kavuşmuş olurdum. Gerçekten spoiler vermek hiç istemiyorum ama okumayı düşünen varsa azıcık heyecanlandırayım hadi sizi. İki iyi bir kötü haber var genel olarak. İyilerden biri eminim çoğunuza “Biliyordum” dedirttirecek ama diğeri sizi çok mutlu edecek biliyorum. Bu kitaptan sonra da kötü karakterlerin eksik olacağını sanmıyorum ve karakterlerimiz neler yaşayacak, daha neler öğreneceğiz çok merak ediyorum. Gölge Avcılarının çok geniş bir evren olduğunu düşündükçe de kafayı yiyorum. Öğrenecek çok şey var.
-------
The excitement was not missing again. Taking into account the diversity of the characters and my admiration for them, the City of Glass became one of the books I read breathlessly. In comparison to other books, our characters were more upset in this book. We passed drama from the drama. They were demoralized. It was a book that led to a very enjoyable adventure. Valentine is a real madman. If I was in his family, I'd be dead by now. I really don't want to give spoilers at all, but if you're thinking of reading, let me excite you a little. Two good, one bad news in general. Due to one of the bests, I'm sure most of you will say “I knew it” but the other one will make you very happy. I don't think that villains will be missing after this book, and I wonder what our characters will experience and what we will learn. I'm freaking out when I think that Shadowhunters is a very large universe. There's a lot to learn.
*
“I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.” 
“Not everything is about you," Clary said furiously.
"Possibly," Jace said, "but you do have to admit that the majority of things are.” 
Görüşmek üzere!
See you!
For advertisement in my blog please mail kcecem@gmail.com
Bloguma reklam vermekle ilgileniyorsanız kcecem@gmail.com adresine mail atabilirsiniz.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

çok tıklanan postlarım

Subscribe

Bumerang - Yazarkafe